If you are planning to live out of the country for a while, buying a car abroad is an excellent idea. Contrary to popular belief, renting a car long-term can be incredibly expensive, and worse you have no return value once you are done with the vehicle. Insurance is also a major factor as rentals offer limited insurance and liability. In this article, I will be telling you all about how to buy a car abroad for a great price and value.
Buying Car in Oman
Oman has become a very popular destination for travelers and businesses. The beautiful landscapes and multiple businesses have made Oman a hot spot in the Middle East for a variety of sectors. If you are planning an extended stay there for business, consider buying a car in Oman.
To buy car in Oman follow the following steps:
- Make sure you are only looking at assured cars
- Cars should come with inspections
- A warranty
- Free from any accidents
- Trusted deal with great reviews
Companies like Carzaty have created the industry standard for buying cars in Oman. They offer an impressive selection of a variety of vehicles of all sizes and prices. Next, let` look at how to choose the right car for your stay in Oman.
#2: Make and Model
To find the right car for you, consider where and how you will be spending your time in Oman. Carzaty offers experts that can help you choose the right vehicle for your price range and needs.
For example, if you are planning on taking the family with you to Oman getting a nice sized SUV is a great choice. Here are a few of the favorite family options you can choose in Oman:
- Nissan is a very popular choice and for good reason. Great price and competitive with Toyota and Honda
- Mitsubishi Pajeros are very popular. They look and drive like a jeep, perfect for off-roading and fun camping adventures
- Luxury vehicles like Infiniti and BMWs are also great picks that maintain a great buyback value as well
More about this next!
#3: Consider the Resell Factor
Buying a car abroad should be seen as much as an investment as if you were purchasing one in your hometown. The reason for this is that Oman is a popular place for many business people like yourselves looking to stay for a longer period of time.
By choosing a reputable company to buy and sell your car to you can practically guarantee that your money won`t be a waste. Keep the following in mind for buybacks:
- Car must be no more than five years old
- Watch your mileage -- keep it under 120,000km
- Consider the make and model as mentioned for resell
- Only choose a car from the GCC
- Drive safe -- avoid accidents
If you are on your way to Oman or have already arrived and are looking to buy a car, consider these top tips to ensure a great stay. Don`t forget to do your homework and choose a car that will give you some money back as well.
Written by Ester K. She is wrting content about SERPWizz and a sales and Public Relations (PR nerd), obsessed with research, sleeping in as much as possible, and listening to podcasts. When I am not at home with my fam I enjoy long walks through the beautiful city of Jerusalem.