The ShockWheel Has Revolutionized The Bike Industry! Cool Invention By Chet Baigh!

In this video, you`ll have the opportunity to see a potential historical revolution. Chet Baigh is the owner of the design studio SOLARRI and the inventor of the ShockWheel.

ShockWheel Bike Chet Baigh 4

This invention is also called the shock absorbing bow-spoke wheel. It`s a wheel that actually has incorporated into it shock absorbing properties. The ShockWheel can be fitted to any mountain bicycle. It offers a unique and amazing riding pleasure. If you are into doing stunts and have an adventurous blood, this new invention is perfect for you. We think that it`s possible for this wheel to dominate the bicycle market pretty soon.

Just as the name of this invention suggests, this wheel can absorb shocks made by the rough terrain. Meaning that it will greatly improve the comfort during cycling. The suspension`s hardness and the height of the wheel can be adjusted to meet your desires as well.

The ShockWheel is best suited for hybrid/cross bikes, mountain bikes, comfort bikes and cruiser bikes. All of these categories make 77% of the bicycles sold. The other 23% is comprised of road bikes which we think that look better aesthetically without shocks.

The latest developments when it comes to the bicycle industry are rapidly increasing in recent years.

Finally, click here to see one similar product which is also suitable for wheelchairs.