Thank you for reading this article that deserves all the attention, especially for car enthusiasts. Waiting to collect the latest models of cars? Check out the Best Events and Locations for Car Collectors in 2021 and choose your best car. Last year was difficult for all of us due to the pandemic. Still, we are not out of the woods. Due to strict lockdown, car collectors have also faced difficulties and frustration due to the cancellation of car shows. With these public motor events, the choice of the car becomes easy because various models are available in one place.
Muscle Car Collectors
For muscle car collectors, the previous year was quite devastating. But now you can avail several opportunities to collect your muscle car. To satisfy your muscle car collecting desire, you can join the next upcoming muscle car show in the Automobile Driving Museum in America on February 19th, 2022. Surprisingly, this auto show will offer you a wide range of classic and muscle cars. Be mindful that before planning to invest in a muscle car, check out the detailed procedure of purchasing a muscle car.
Best Car Events
Take into consideration that these vehicle festivals provide you with a better chance to rediscover the older classics and preview the latest releases. There is undoubtedly something for you, whether you want motorbikes, motorsports, classic cars, muscle cars, or supercars.
- Muscle car collectors are aware of the festival of speed, the most famous and the largest of all the vehicle festivals. Generally, it is held in summer at Goodwood Estate in Chichester. People worldwide attend this event to celebrate motorsports from F1 models to Edwardian classic cars.
- London motor show in the UK is one of the largest vehicle festivals that displays an exciting selection of iconic and historic vehicles. In the upcoming year, motorcycle and motorsports are the welcome addition.
- Geneva motor show is another exciting and largest motor show that displays several new cars every year. On this eve, you will not only witness new vehicles, but accessories and parts, future, and technological developments are also available.
- At the IAA-International Motor show, you can see the highlights from the German Automotive Industry. You can even explore the latest technological ideas and car concepts.
- Le mans 24-hour race is the world’s most popular endurance race, held in La Sarthe. Vehicle festival incredibly presents the best cars and drivers over a grueling 24 hours.
- Carfest Retro, North and South exhibits car races and drink and food venues, funfair rides, and live music stages. If you attend this festival, you can witness iconic and classic cars.
Best Car Events in 2021
Usually, these car shows are held once or twice a year. On the top of the head, for manufacturers and dealers, these auto shows are significant for their business. If you are waiting for such an event, check out the list of the latest car events of 2021. You can avail of any of the following events because they will be held in the last quarter of the year.
- Goodwood Member`s Meeting 2021
You can enjoy this event on 16-17 October 2021 in Goodwood Estate, UK. In the 78th edition of this classic car event, you can enjoy 15 races and three demonstrations. If you are GRRC or Fellowship member, you should purchase your tickets as early as possible because of the limited availability of tickets. For non-members, you need to join the membership if you want to attend this motor show.
You can enjoy this vehicle event on 21-24 October 2021 in Padua, Italy. Being a car lover, you need to know about this exotic show which has been fascinating the car collectors for more than three decades. Take on board this Italian extravaganza is one of the biggest vintage car markets in the UK. With historic automobilia and motorsport, this motor show will undoubtedly grab your attention.
From November 7th, 2021, you can attend this event in Hyde Park in London to Brighton seafront, UK. Being the oldest motoring show, London to Brighton Veteran Car Run needs no introduction. Bear in mind that you may expect something bigger than usual this year because of its 12th anniversary. On this special eve, many participants are looking forward to participating and hoping for better weather conditions. You will surely experience a spectacular range of pre-1905 automobiles. Even if you are not participating, you can still join the crowd and down the hatch to the vehicles en route.
Take into account that you can experience the UK’s biggest and best indoor class event on 12th-14th November 2021 in NEC, Birmingham, UK. Classic vehicle festival offers you a bewildering array of halls equipped with appealing classics. Amazingly, many populace desires to attend the eve from thousands of dealer displays to club stands.
Reckon that car event will present a live stage featuring plenty of celebrities and a large trade area. No matter whether you have completed your classic ownership journey, you can still relish it. Revealing of winners of the C&SC Club Awards is the exciting part of this event. Keep in mind that you must wear comfy shoes because this car event covers million square meters at NEC.
The big event is back on 19-21 November 2021 in Brussels Expo, Belgium. After its cancellation last year, the event will surely mesmerize the spectators as a true pre-Christmas cracker. As celebrating the 75th birthday of Jacky Icks, a Belgian racing legend, Ford GT40, and fifteen other cars will pay tribute to Icks. With 1000 cars for sale and almost 4000 exhibitors, you will surely relish this event.
Vehicle shows bring like-minded people together. No wonder that millions of people attend car festivals each year. With these events, you admire the latest vehicles models; you can even take a test drive. With these best car shows, you will certainly gain an incredible experience. Likewise, you can also witness several stunts, passenger rides, and pro-drifting.