A not so pleasant event happened in the streets of an American city where a Tesla car was caught on fire! People wonder what could have emerged such harsh difficulty since Tesla was actually rated as the “Safest Car Ever Tested” by the NHTSA! This is really awkward but many argue that there was a collision that actually started the fire. One of the TV news anchors compares it with the battery in his lap top, that gets warmer and warmer and after a period of time it can burn!
However, take a look at this burning Tesla and let`s hope that this never happens again!